ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers needed in Hong Kong.
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC currently has teaching opportunities in Hong Kong. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy, and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old and a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$ 21, 500 – 22, 000 per month
• If you have to travel from overseas and undergo mandatory quarantine as imposed by the government of Hong Kong, you will be eligible for a quarantine subsidy (Between HK$4,000 - 20,000 - depending on the duration of the quarantine)
• Rewarding bonus of HK$22000 upon completion of a 12-month contract.
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$ 6000 received.
• Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post-arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Fluent English Speaker (non-negotiable)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.