ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher - Multiple Cities - China
English Teacher - Multiple Cities - ChinaSummaryTeach English Global is an education recruitment company that was founded by teachers, for teachers. Our aim is simple, we want to help teachers find the best English teaching opportunity available to them in China!
On June 16th the Chinese government eradicated the 'PU Letter', meaning that gaining a work visa in China is now as easy as it was before Covid! As a result, the majority of our schools have restarted their overseas recruitment and are desperately looking for English teachers!OverviewWe're currently seeking English teachers to help fill a variety of exciting positions in Kindergartens, Public Schools, International Schools, and Training Centres throughout different cities in China.
We're accepting applications from:
- Teachers who are currently inside China and looking for a new opportunity over the coming months
- Teachers who are outside China and are hoping to enter the country and start teaching between October 2022 - February 2023
When you apply a member of our team will contact you to arrange a call, and after you explain to us exactly what type of teaching position you're looking for, you'll be presented with relevant opportunities that match your preferences and experience level.Salary & Benefits- Salary - 20,000RMB - 35,000RMB per month
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Housing allowance / Apartment provided
- Yearly Flight Allowance - 5,000RMB - 10,000RMB
- Contract completion bonus - 10,000RMB - One months salary
- Chinese Z Visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Free health insurance
- Quarantine hotel provided for new arrivals
- At least 3 weeks paid holiday, plus all public holidays (dependant on school type)
- Orientation and continuous on the job training
- Long-term career progression and promotion opportunitiesRequirements- Bachelor's Degree
- TEFL Certificate
- Clean Criminal Record
- Native level English SpeakerTo apply please visit: https://www.teachenglishglobal.com/apply-now/Website URL: https://www.teachenglishglobal.comImage icon is attached below.Kind regards,