ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Trainer â€“ DÃ¼sseldorf
Learnship Networks is looking for anENGLISHTrainer in Düsseldorf, Germanyor neighbouring areas to join ourschooland meet our growing demand! Classes will be held in Düsseldorf, therefore, travel is required.
Learnship Networks GmbH is a global language learning services provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany, which specializes in live online teaching, connecting students and trainers internationally through the use of a virtual classroom. In efforts to diversify our product offerings, we have recently begun offering face-to-face language instruction as well as blending learning courses to corporate clients.
In regards to our online courses, our freelance teachers are located in many countries, and are able teach from the convenience of their home. In addition, we are focused on expanding our company portfolio through the offering of in-company face-to-face lessons. Our private and group lessons provide a unique and personalized learning experience for our clients. Our teachers have flexible schedules and set their own hours.
Due to client demand, we are currently seeking a freelance English trainerto teach face-to-face Business English classes in Düsseldorf, Germany.
· Planning and preparing for lessons
· Providing lessons for students according their educational needs
· Giving students feedback including homework
· Promoting the general progress of students
Our ideal candidate:
· A native English speaker
· Experience teaching English
· Previous business experienceor Business English teaching experience would be ideal
· Strong German language skills preferred, but not necessary
· Strong proficiency in using the internet
· Friendly, outgoing personality
- Fun working atmosphere in an energetic team
- Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Flexible schedule
- An attractive hourly wage
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter to: Ron Buchananat firstname.lastname@example.org English Trainer – Düsseldorf in the subject line.
LearnShip Networks GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)221 - 13 06 28 20
Fax: +49 (0)221 - 13 06 28 21