ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ASAP start , BUSAN job near Gwang An beach
Location : near Gwang An Ri beach, Kyong Seong University,
Start date : end of February
Preferred who have all of visa documents in hand and Female applicants
No Experience required!
Do you want to be located near Beach area ? Yes, you can get to beach area on walk shortly if you want.
As one of leading franchise schools in Korea, school will provide you with comfortable and modern working conditions and housing.
If you would like to apply for this job, please e-mail me your resume and recent photos at email@example.com. For more info. Please contact me at + 82 51 806 0830
Busan, a bustling city of 4 million residents, is located on the Southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula. The natural environment of Busan is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers and sea. Busan is the second largest city in Korea and is proud to be playing a major role on the world stage with its hosting of the 2002 Asian Games and its participation in hosting the 2002 World Cup Korea/Japan.
- location : near Gwang An Ri beach area , Kyong Song University
- starting date : end of Feb.
- teaching object : or Elementary (or upper)
- age group : 6~12 or 8~14 years old
- working hours : Mon~Friday, 30(at maximum) teaching hours per week between 2~10 pm
But actual teaching will start from 3 pm.
- salary : 2.2~2.3 Million won per month
- housing: fully furnished single studio apartment (near beach area)
- distance between apt and school : 10 min on foot
- other foreign teachers : 7
- prepaid ticket, one year ending bonus
- medical insurance, national pension, national pension : : 50% covered by school
- 10 days paid vacation plus national holidays