TEACHERS TO SUMMER PROGRAM IN MYANMAR
Horizon Int’l School is one of the leading private schools in Myanmar with its branches in Yangon and Mandalay. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic English Language Teachers for our Summer School program. It starts on the 12th of March and ends on the 11th of May 2012.
-Native English speakers and advanced, ultra-confident non-natives accepted
-A university graduate from the field preferred
-TESOL Certificate holders preferred
-Teachers with at least two years of teaching experience preferred
-Enthusiastic, friendly, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
-Team-oriented and children-loving!
- Salary offered: $2600 for the whole 8-week work period
- Housing / Accommodation provided
- Lunch provided at school
- Visa fee covered
- Round-trip airfare from Bangkok/Thailand
-WATER FESTIVAL break (one week in mid April)
- Starting Date: March 12, 2012
- Ending Date: May 11, 2012
- Number of positions available: 20+
- Working hours: 7.45 am to 4.30 pm
- Teaching hours: 25 hours/week (Monday through Friday)
- Class size: 20 students max.
- Student age: (2-5 for kindergartens) and (6-18 primary to high school)
Teachers who prove their skills in teaching, who show a great extent of enthusiasm and dedication, who like the environment and are willing to stay further, will be given, on a mutual agreement, a 2-term (one academic year) contract. Therefore, this 8-week period of summer school will serve as their probation period. Our academic year of 2012-2013 starts late May or early June 2012 and ends mid-March 2013.
The applicants MUST submit their CV along with a cover letter, minimum 2 letters of reference from their latest employers, degree and TEFL/TESOL certificate scans, a scan of their passport (photo page) and a recent photo to the following email:
You may visit school web site at http://www.horizonmyanmar.com
Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To Edit or Delete this posting: