ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching ESL in Oman
MEG-TESOL Staffing aims at bridging people with multicultural awareness and compassion to help change lives through English language teaching activities overseas. We train people who are not experienced; we hire people who are qualified; we offer interns for college students who have energy; we help volunteers find their best match.
MEG-TESOL currently has more than 2000 ESL teaching positions in 60 countries
-Native Speaker of English
-Citizens of US, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa
- Finish at least 12+ years of education, B.A in Education
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Dynamic and creative approach to training
• Openness to web-based, blended and live instruction
-Any other major other than Education may need a 120 Hour-TESOL Certificate
Benefit varies on countries of interest, level of education, and other qualifications
Contact us ASAP for an exciting career opportunity: 847-496-7919 ; 224-688-9755
Teaching ESL in
Students: College age levels
BA in TESOL or BA in English in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL or BA in Education with TESOL Certificate
2 year post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
Native Speakers of English from US, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1300 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 400 to OMR 520 as follows:
Furnished accommodation or housing allowance.
Transportation allowance; Dependents’ Allowance; Other Allowance
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity and bonus depending on the date of commencement of the contract.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
- Under 59 years old when applying.
When applying, please summarize your resume as follows:
Citizenship by birth:
Type of Degree:
Years of college teaching experience:
Remember to apply only when you have at least 2 years post degree teaching experience