ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Dongying - Teach English in China
EF English First
Dongying, Shandong, P.R.China
Position: Full time English language teacher
Ref #: DYTA01A
EF English First, Dongying is looking to recruit dynamic, creative English teachers to join our tenacious teaching team. Our modern school is fitted with all the latest educational resources and technologies.
Our school was opened in 2002 and has provided the best English-learning environment to thousands of young learners and adults.
Founded in 2002, EF Dongying offers a range of courses across all levels and abilities. Our main focus is on young learners aged 6 to 13 years old and we also offer courses to teenager and adult students. Emphasis is placed on providing an engaging and varied learning experience to all students. We employ 10 foreign teachers from around the globe. Over 10,000 students have successfully completed their courses at EF Dongying in the past 9 years. EF Head Office provides materials for teaching, and our teachers provide the methodology. As well as encouraging the students’ growth in reading, writing, listening and speaking we also help build the students’ confidence to speak English fluently and naturally.
Teacher training and on-going academic support is also given the highest priority, we focus on developing both new and experienced teachers through workshops, seminars and class observations. You will have an immensely enjoyable experience teaching at EF Dongying and we look forward to welcoming you to the team.
Dongying – The city
Dongying lies in the northern part of Shandong Province, not too far from Beijing. It neighbors the Bohai Sea in the east and north.
It is easy getting around Dongying city and several ways to navigate around town. Taxis are cheap and convenient. Bus stops are abundant throughout the city, and are the cheapest method of public transportation. Dongying is perfect for biking, as the bike lanes are about as wide as car lanes and the entire city is flat.
Dongying city is a “State Clean City” and “National Model City for Environmental Protection.” The ecological environment here is pleasant, with clean water, blue sky and fresh air. The urban construction is characteristic in vast space, vast green lands, and vast water areas. The completed downtown area of the city proper totals 65 square kilometers with a population of 570,000, while the total planned downtown area is 138 square kilometers.
Dongying boasts many amenities like shopping centers, supermarkets, hotels, cultural and entertainment as well as medical care facilities providing convenient conditions for working and daily life.
For more information on the city of Dongying have a look at these sites:
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 5,500 – 7,500 RMB per month depending on experience
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: USD$ 1,200 half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Performance related bonus
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Experience teaching young learners preferred
· Plenty of passion and energy
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan at jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent photo
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Passport photo page
· Contact details and 5 available days and times available for interview
· Quote DYTA01A in the subject heading.
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in Dongying is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.