ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Tangshan - Teach English in China
EF English First
Tangshan, Hebei, P.R.China
Position: Full time Young Learner English language teacher
Reference No. TSTA01A
EF English First, Tangshan is now interviewing English language teachers for positions that have recently become available at our school. We are looking for energetic teachers who can deliver quality lessons to both young learners and adult students. Although we provide structured courses with plenty of supplementary material we expect all our teachers to add their own creativity into each class and to really bring the lesson plan to life.
English First, Tangshan was opened in 2002 and thanks to our commitment to high academic standards and enabling real progress for each and every student, we have seen constant growth year on year. Come and work in a supportive environment where every day brings new challenges and rewards.
Tangshan – The city
Tangshan is known to the Chinese as being the treasured land just east of Beijing. Situated at the bottom of Yanshan Mountain's southern slope, the north of the city occupies mountainous areas, the central plain and the coastline of 200km to the south. Tangshan has a rich history, according to archaeological discoveries, it was validated that this area was inhabited as far back as 45,000 years ago. It is home to a section of the Great Wall, underwater, as well as being a short distance from the ancient Qing Tombs.
Tangshan has developed into a relatively modern city with plenty to do in terms of entertainment, eating out, sports and day trips out of the city. We enjoy a warm-temperate monsoon climate, the city is dry in spring, hot in summer, and chilly in winter.
For more information on the city of Tangshan have a look at these sites:
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 7,500 RMB per month
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Airport pick-up from Beijing airport
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Plenty of passion and energy
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan at jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent photo
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Passport photo page
· Contact details and 5 available days and times available for interview
· Include in the subject heading the reference no. TSTA01A
We are looking forward to hearing from you.