ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
*American Curriculum developer needed 11000Y/M Z visa provided*
ChinaESL (http://www.chinaesl.com.cn) is a professional recruiter company for foreigners based in Beijing. The company has been in the market for over eight years. During this time, we have always kept good relationships with foreigners as well as with the schools. We have very good reputation in this circle. Searching ChinaESL online, you will find many good comments about our company. Right now we have a new job as below.
1) Location: Near DaWangLu subway in BeiJing, on line 1, ChaoYang district.
2) Company and your responsibilities: A company in the teaching field. You are responsible for editing books they provided, design curriculums for middle and high school students and market expansion.
3) Timetable: Working hours from Monday to Friday,9:00a.m-6:00p.m. One hour as lunch break. Saturday and Sunday are holidays. Chinese legal holidays are paid holidays.
4) Salary: 10000Yuan/month for the first three months, after the first three months, the salary is 11000Y/Month.Z Visa provided .If you can finish one year contract, we can give you 6000RMB as airfare.
5) Requirement: American or Canadian teachers with teaching adult experiences. Bachelor degree or above. Start ASAP.
Please send your RESUME and PICTURE to
Write DaWangLu job