ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
8000-10.000RMB/month, International Kids Center in China needs ESL teachers urgently
- Contract Period: Feb 2012 for one year contract.
- Package: 8000-10.000RMB/month + free well-furnished apartment + airfare reimbursement on successful completion of contract + Z-visa + promotion space + insurance + overtime allowance
- Teaching Hours Per Week: about 20 hours
- Students’Age: 3-14 years old
- Class Size: 20-25 students/class
- Duration of each class: 35-45 minutes/class (depends on different age group)
- Location Available: Urumqi, Xinjiang Province; Mianyang city, Sichuan Province; Xuzhou city, Jiangsu Province; Hefei city, Anhui Province
- Vacancy: 4
1. Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
â˜… Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand with American accent.
â˜… Age between 25-48
â˜… At least two years related teaching experience
â˜… Teaching certificate
â˜… Minimum of BA degree
â˜… TEFL/TESOL preferred (not always essential)
â˜… Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact Maggie .
About Our Company
EslConsultant has been serving as a bridge between foreign job-seekers and China employers since 2003. We offer required job information to English teachers and non-teachers, link them to the suitable China employers or look for suitable jobs upon their specialty.
We provide side information regarding work and life in China, including visa procedure, china policy, and ongoing support during the contract period.
We believe to serve with sincerity, efficiency and are reliable. We only want to work with qualified , responsible job-seekers and reputable employers. All China employers we work with have legal license to hire foreign employees.
We provide ongoing support to both sides.
Our consulting service is free of charge for all full-time job seekers, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to find a job in China or need any information. We will reply in 24 hours.