ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
GEPIK-public school/start date- ASAP
GEPIK-public school-Ilsan, Paju, Bucheon,
Bundang, Dongducheon, Uijeonbu, Ansan,
Yangju and stuff/ start date- ASAP
ESL4Korea is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government and have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and have placed good teachers. Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
2. Start date: ASAP, no later than the end of March, 2012
3. Monthly pay : 2.0 to 2.3 million KRW, depends on your career
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Type of student : Elementary to middle school students
6. Working hours a day: 8:30a.m to 4:30p.m
7. Maximum teaching hours a week: 22hours
8. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 20 days
5) National Pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in Edu. or English or at least 100 hour TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. A teacher having a teaching experience for more than one year preferred
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to email@example.com.
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name(First Middle Last)
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostillehttp://www.apostilleinfo.com/
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8.Preferred location (Please be flexible to increase chances to get a good teaching position)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Experience (Teaching or relevant experience)
14. Where are you now?
15. Where did you see our ads.?
16. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job? (e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
17. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.