ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ASAP,Mokpo-Beautiful Southern Coastal City, urban, ticket upfront, 2.3M, 100 hours/M
Greetings!!! English Teachers Network, one of the leading professional recruiting agencies in Korea, is now seeking for ESL teachers.
* Location: Mokpo , Jeonnam (South Coast)
http://eng.mokpo.go.kr/home/eng/ (city website)
* Starting Date: mid-late March, 2012
* Salary:2.3million won/ month
* Teaching hours:100 hours/month
* Severance: one month salary after the completion of a year contract
* Airfare: Round tripair ticket (one way upfront)
* Housing Type: A furnished single apartment.
* Health Insurance: 50% provided
* about 2 weeks paid vacations (in addition to national holidays)
*Students: elementary ~ middle
*Working days: Monday ~Saturday (only a couple of hours on Saturdays)
*Number of western teachers:6
Bachelor’s degree in any major
Citizen of one of the following countries:
Australia............... Canada............... Ireland............... New Zealand
South Africa.......... United Kingdom .. . United States of America
1. 4 passport-sized photos
2. 1 year valid passport
3. A copy of the degree with an Apostille Certificate.
4. Criminal Background Record(nationwide) with an Apostille Certificate
5. Applicant’s Health Statement(will be provided)
Pleaseemail us your Resume (CV) which includes a recent photo, nationality, age, gender, contact information, availability, educational background, and experiences (if any) to email@example.com .
Thank you for your precious time.
English Teachers Network
Tel. +82-2-716-5627(Jobs) Fax. +82-2-6280-4939
7FL Sam-Hwa B/D Chongno5-Ga, Chongno-Gu, Seoul, Korea 110 – 836