ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Mokpo-si at Jeollanam-do / Start date â€“ April. 2st / female teacher preferred
Mokpo-si at Jeollanam-do / Start date –
April. 2st / female teacher preferred
ESL4Korea is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government and have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years. have placed good teachers. Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Mokpo-si at Jeollanam-do
2. Start date: April 2st
3. Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.2million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Vacancy : 1
6. Gender : female preferred
7. Nationality : N.A preferred, but British or Irish is okay if their accents are soft like N.A.
8. Type of student : Elementary and Middle school students
9. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:1
10. Working hours a day: 2:00pm~10:00pm
11. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
12. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Edu. or English majors preferred.
2. Must have no criminal record.
3. Must love teaching children.
4. Teaching experience for more than one year and Tesol / Tefl certificate preferred.
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Check with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport which is at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized color photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
Please email me your answers along with your resume and photo
1. Name(First Middle Last)
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. Availability(when can you start to teach in Korea?)
7. Do you have all documents like this to get E2 visa?
1) Nationwide Criminal background check with apostille http://www.apostilleinfo.com/
2) A notarized photocopy of BA vertificate with apostille
3) 4 passport sized photos
4) a photocopy of the front page of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8. if you requested on your nationwide criminal background check, what date did you do?
If not, what date are you requesting to do?
9. Preferred location (Please be flexible to grab more teaching positions)
10. Preferred age group
11. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
12. Education (University / Major / Certificate)
13. Teaching career (or related to teaching experience)
14. Expected salary
15. Where are you now?
16. Where did you get this ad.?
17. Brief self-intro
18. What are the most important factors for you regarding your teaching job? (e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
19. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.