ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Many positions available for High school ESL teaching jobs
Several High school positions available in several locations...
1. School address? Yangpyeong city, Bucheon, Anseong, Pocheon, Suwon, Yeoju, Paju, Gimpo, Siheung, Icheon, Seongnam
2. Available? March/ April
3. Numbers of foreign teachers at school? 1
4. Student age? high school
5. Class size? about 25-35
6. Teaching hours (class schedules please)? you will teach only 22 classes per week between 8:40am to 4:40pm (M to F)
7. Overtime? 20,000won per class (between 8:40am to 4:40pm)
8. Saturday class? no
9. Description of accommodation? single studio
10. Distance between accommodation and the school? 10~20min from school on foot
11. Salary range? 2.0million won to 2.5 million won.
12. Health insurance coverage? yes-50%
13. National pension coverage? yes-50%
14. Round trip air ticket? ok
15. Vacation? 4weeks (summer-2weeks & winter-2weeks)
16. Other info? * 300,000won-settlement allowance
* contract renewal bonus : 2 weeks (paid vacation) + airfare equivalent money
(round trip airline ticket value : up to 2 million won: or round trip ticket will be provided)
Potential candidate: Native English speakers, Bachelor's Degree, TEFL / TESL certification preferred
If you are interested please submit your resume and photo.
Thank you and we look forward to your response.
**GMSC is a premierrecruiting agencyfor English programs all overSouth Korea and other countries with recruiting offices inNorth Americaand head offices inBusanandSeoul. GMSC has been around for over 11 years which is considered really remarkable and has played an integral part in the growth of the English industry inKorea.We are proud to be able to place teachers with only the most reputable private academies and public schools.**