Reputable & Reliable School Looking For Dedicated Teachers. Teach a Wide Range of Subjects Including Science & Social Studies with American School Textbooks.
FULL-TIME ONE YEAR CONTRACT POSITIONS:
- Imae, Bundang: May 11th
- Jungja, Bundang:May 21th
-Suji, Yongin: End of May
- Monthly salary: 2.1 to 2.5 million won
- Monthly essay grading bonuses. Average of 100,000 to 200,000+ KRW/month
*(NOTE: most but not all campuses offer this incentive).
- Fully-furnished single studio apartment or a housing allowance of 400,000-500,000 won per month
- Overtime rate of 20,000 KRW an hour
- 15 paid vacation days in addition to all national holidays
- Severance pay at the end of 1 year contract
- E-2 Visa sponsorship (if necessary)
- National Medical Insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, includes check-ups and dental care)
- National Pension Fund (half paid by the school, half by the teacher)
- Native English speakers with E2, F2 or F4 visa status
- First time E2 visa applicants must have/be in the process of obtaining their E2 visa documents
- Teachers already in Korea a plus!
- Minimum of a B.A degree
- Teaching experience not a requirement but preferred
- Enthusiastic, friendly, culturally sensitive, hard-working, and professional
- Team oriented and have a love of children
- 30 teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday)
- No Saturdays and no split shifts.
- Teachers must come to work by 2 p.m. Classes start at 4 p.m. and the last class ends at 10 p.m.
- Students range from elementary to high school (No kindergarten or nursery)
- 14 students max. per class
- Teachers have their own classrooms
- Structured and set curriculum
TYPICAL TEACHING SCHEDULE:
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Prep. Time
4:00 - 5:50 p.m. Class 1
6:00 - 7:50 p.m. Class 2
8:05 - 10:00 p.m. Class 3
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Prep
4:00 - 6:50 p.m. Class 1
7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Class 2
If you are interested, please apply on-line:
Or if you prefer to send your application via e-mail, please send us your cover letter, resume and recent photograph.
Also please ensure that you include,
1) Information such as your D.O.B.
2) The date in which you would like to arrive in Korea
3) Visa status / documents that you have
YES Youngdo Education Corporation
To Edit or Delete this posting: