Teach English as a second language to college-level students in the wonderful country of Oman.
Our client, a prominent Education Services establishment in the Sultanate of Oman, has been mandated to hire English Language Teachers for Technology Colleges in various cities of the Sultanate of Oman. Oman is a very pleasant country, located in the Arabian Peninsula on the Arabian Sea, having a warm climate, vibrant economy, friendly people, and a stable and safe environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and a certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
• Priority given to Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
Compensation and Benefits (Tax-free):
Annual compensation packages of up to USD 47,400 follows:
• Salary: Up to USD 31,200, depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from USD 12,500 to USD 16,200 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
Please send your resume (in Word format) and briefly explain how you believe you match the job requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Edit or Delete this posting: