Al Maarefa College for Science & Technology (MCST)
Name: HR Director
Company: Al Maarefa College, Riyadh, KSA
Address: Salboukh Road, Diriya. P.O Box 71666 Riyadh 11597, Saudi Arabia
Position Name: English Language Instructors (Males & Females)
Description: Al Maarefa College for Science & Technology (MCST) is a private establishment of higher education, designed to fulfill a recognized public function, by meeting clearly identified needs in important domains for national development. By adopting an innovative approach to teaching and learning, by making intensive use of cutting-edge educational technologies, MCST attracts students from a broadly targeted clientele, namely high school graduates (both male and female) from the Riyadh region, from other regions of Saudi Arabia, and from the GCC states. It is also envisioned to attract expatriates’ sons and daughters who wish to pursue college studies. Also, MCST attracts Diploma graduates from various health specialties.
Al Maarefa College for Science & Technology (MCST) is pleased to announce that it is now accepting job applications for the Academic Year 2012 -2013 with a start date September 2012.
MCST is looking to hire highly qualified and competent ELT faculty with TEFL experience not less than 3 years preferably in the Gulf Region or Middle East.
Experience: Applicants must be
• Native speakers of English
• Educated to a degree level, preferably an MA in TESOL or Applied Linguistics from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 3 years EFL teaching experience at a university level in the Middle East.
• CELTA or equivalent
MCST offers the following competitive salary:
Basic Salary: 13000- 15000 SR Per Month depending on qualification and experience
Housing Allowance: 2000 SR Per Month
Transport Allowance: 500 SR Per Month
- Medical Insurance for Employee
- Annual leave of 30 days to be taken at the end of the academic year. In addition to Saudi National Day, religious holidays.
- One Round trip air-ticket per year to the Capital city for employee & authorized dependents.
- One time relocation allowance of 10.000 SR.
- One week free accommodation.
- End of service gratuity as KSA labor law.
To Edit or Delete this posting: