Native English Teachers Wanted in Hohhot!
Here are some of the comments from our former ESL teachers:
-----Comments from Our Former Canadian Teacher:
I would be happy to recommend teachers to your school. If you have any potential teachers that would like more information about the city, the school, and the way of life, you are welcome to give them my e-mail address or phone number.
-----Comments from Our Former U.S Teacher:
Coming to Hohhot has changed my life. Thanks for all your help and best wishes to you...
This is an English school in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia.We are looking for 2 native foreign teachers for our kids at kindergartens (3-6 years) for next school year.
As our school is located in downtown Hohhot, first permit me to introduce Hohhot for you.
Hohhot, the capital of inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, lies at the center of Inner Mongolia, about 670 km (415 miles) from Beijing. It has a population of 1.5 million and covers an area of about 6,200 sq km. Hohhot is an important regional transport center and starting-off point for tours to Gegentala Grassland. As a historical and cultural city Hohhot has many ancient relics, including Zhaojun Tomb, Five Pagoda Temple, and White Tower.
Almost all the universities of Inner Mongolia are located in Hohhot such as Inner Mongolia University, Inner Mongolia Normal University, Inner Mongolia University of Technology etc.
(Please refer to the attachment for the images.)
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland
2. Bachelor Degree or higher Preferred
3. 20-40 years old
4. Associated Certificates Preferred
5. Teaching Experience Preferred esp. Pre-school Teaching Experience
6. Willing to dedicate him to English education
1. 7000RMB monthly salary
2. Paid holiday
3. 6000RMB Air-ticket reimbursed after one-year contract expired.
4. Free accommodation ,fees of water, electric, heater, telephone and Internet provided
5. We will pick you up at Hohhot airport or train station and drop you off there when you leave.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to join us. If they are interested this position, please send CV and photo along with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
To Edit or Delete this posting: