Full-time Native English teachers Needed (3 positions)
We are looking for 3 enthusiastic, creative, and responsible English Teachers to teach English at Phetchaburi Rajabhat University. The university is located in Phetchaburi Province, Thailand. It’s about 2 hours south of Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. It’s 12 km from the beach. If you love teaching, want to get away from busy cities, and experience the real Thailand, it may be your choice.
- Male/ Female Native English Speakers (American, English, Australian, Canadian)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- TEFL/TESOL or equivalent certificate
- 25 – 45 years old
- At least 1 year experience in teaching
- Teaching university students (English major and general education)
- 15 - 18 hours/week
- Salary: 27,000 baht per month
- Non-Immigrant B (Working) Visa and work permit are facilitated.
- 1 year contract and will be renewed if you are considered.
- Available to start work in June, 2012
Interested person, please send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, copy of diploma and references.
To Edit or Delete this posting: