YBM Language Institutes is searching for dynamic and professional instructors to join their team of instructors in Incheon, Seoul, Daejon, Daegu, Daejon and Busan for June 2012- August 2012 start dates.
Korea’s #1 EFL organization for the last nine years running. YBM is Korea’s premier provider of English language content and services. Instructors for our EFL programs are offered contracts whose conditions are 100 % guaranteed and supported by a company whose reputation is second to none. Working with native-speaking English academic supervisors, instructors are provided with complete support and assistance to help students meet their language development goals.
1. Locations - Busan, Daegu, Daejon, Incheon, Seongnam, Seoul
2. Starting Dates – June - September (paid training sessions to take place
May 21 – 25, June 18 – 22, July 16 – 20, and August 20 - 24 )
3. Salary - Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on
qualifications) ** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
4. Working Hours - Teach six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per
5. Vacation – Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance
3. 50% of medical insurance and pension payments covered by your school
4. Severance bonus equal to 1 month salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses
5. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korea, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language
6. Visa Processing (and supporting documentation) costs reimbursed
1. B.A. /BSc./B.Ed. (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference)
2. Prefer applicants with formal EFL teaching experience, graduate degrees,
business experience, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL Certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in
Korea will be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment
history, and employment references).
2. Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled criminal record
check, and apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status).
3. Recent photo.
4. Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).
** Only those persons submitting the above documents, will be contacted for an interview.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO:
To Edit or Delete this posting: