ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
We are currently looking for full-time qualified ESL (CELTA or TEFL or TESOL)
We are currently looking for full-time qualified ESL (CELTA orTEFL or TESOL or ELTT) teachers, Who are interests to teach conversational English in Thailand.
Moreover, Keep in mind that applications for May, 2012 academic year is also opened.
PLLC&TTT is a highly reliable organization among top ten in education in Thailand.
We have been dealing with English camps, volunteer, scholarship along with for about five years.
May 2012, English teaching positions opened for the upcoming. (More 120 positions all over Thailand ).
- You have teach Monday through Friday from 7.40 am.to 4.30 pm.
- You have be working about 20-22 hours a week (depending on the school).
- Class sizes range from 40-45 students per class with air conditioned classrooms.
Qualifications of applicants:
- An accredited Bachelor's degree (in a core subject-based area) plus a certified ESL (CELTA orTEFL or TESOL) qualification is a minimum 120 hours requirement for applicants.
- Sociable and pleasant personality.
- Motivated individuals who are dedicated to teaching and the betterment of their students.
- Enthusiastic and have a good attitude in teaching.
- Good understanding of Thai culture.
Professional teaching responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering quality lessons
- Promoting the general progress and well- being of all students
- Undertaking regular assessments of students in line with school policy
- Being a positive role model to students
- Ideally we want a teacher to start immediately. The hours are Monday to Fridays 7.40 - 4.30.
- The post is Full Time for the right applicant, who needs to be professional, able to work as part of a team, like teaching and have a sense of proportion and humour.
- We are interested in a teacher who still wants to learn and has enthusiasm and some experience with teaching.
Please contact me as soon as possible with the following documents:
-Resume with a recent photo. (New you photo update)
-A scanof your passport.
-A scan your Bachelor Degree in any field.
-A scan Other certificates that might be relevant to teaching.
-A scan Police Clearance Certificate (If you have one it would be great)
We offer a comprehensive package, (Benefits)
- Salary 25,000-32,000 THB.
-Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
-End of Contract bonus up to 15,000 baht based on years of service.
- Full paid medical insurance, BUPA medical insurance paid.
-1-2 weeks paid vacation (Provided for free during school breaks).
- 2-4 Paid persona & sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days).
- Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa.
- Visa extension, work permit, and teacher’s license will also be paid by Teach-To-Travel.
- The company will also provide relocation assistance to find accommodation,Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
Successful candidates will be pay learn Thai culture and Thai society at 4-8 May 2012. (7,500THB)
All this total Already included. 5 days 4 nights& Visits to Historical Temples accommodation and Thai culture& Thai society certificate.
Please send a resume you have compiled yourself rather than one sent directly from a resume database. To email@example.com
Director: Paragon Language Learning Center & Teach To Travel
Tel:+ 66 86 999 4177
Fax: + 66 36 446 174
We are a well established company, known by students, parents and school clients.
We are seeking for dynamic teachers with a genuine interest in students’ educational development who are willing to create a fun and challenging learning environment.
We are looking for energetic instructors who meet the following criteria.
We are presently accepting applications from qualified teachers who are interested in teaching English in Thailand public high schools and kindergarten.
Paragon Language Learning Center (PLLC) & Teach-To-Travel (TTT)
Direct Line :+ 66 86999 417 7 / +66 85 998 5900 Fax : + 66 36 446 174
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website : http://www.Teach-To-Travel.com
Skype : Teach-To-Travel
Paragon Language Learning Center Co., Ltd.
71/28 Moo.1 Muban.Rung-Piti-Win Tambon.Tha-Sala
Amphoe.Mueang Lopburi 15000 Thailand
Tel & Fax : + 66 36 446 174