ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Jobs in China - EF Taizhou
EF English First
Taizhou, Zhejiang province, P.R.China
Position: Full time English language teacher
Reference No. TZTA04A
EF English First, Taizhou is looking to recruit a dynamic, creative English teacher to join our tenacious teaching team. We pride ourselves on the professional and friendly service we offer our students. If you are looking to work for a progressive company, where your ideas and creativity are valued and the lessons you teach really make a difference to students’ lives, look no further than EF Taizhou.
EF Taizhou, part of the biggest education group worldwide, sets itself apart from the rest by offering a wealth of teaching resources and a tailor-made courses based on students’ ages and learning needs.
EF Taizhou offers a range of courses to all ages and abilities, with a focus on providing a fun and varied learning experience. Teacher training and on-going academic support is given the highest priority giving you the structure needed to enjoy and thrive as a teacher.
Taizhou – The city
Situated on the east coast, not far from Shanghai, Taizhou offers a slice of authentic Chinese life while still being within easy reach of major cities such as Shanghai and the provincial capital, Hangzhou. Rich in cultural marvels and home to the ‘mini Great Wall of China’, an ancient cultural treasure, as well as numerous parks and a history of glass, bamboo and stone sculptures. Thanks to its well establish transport links Taizhou is within easy reach of the famous Yandang mountain, Tiantai scenic area and many natural wonders and small islands.
The low cost of living and pleasant climate along with the recent developments and modernization make it a desirable city to live in.
For more information on the city of Taizhou have a look at these sites:
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 6000 RMB for first 3 months, 6500RMB thereafter
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Experience teaching young learners preferred
· Plenty of passion and energy
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan at jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent photo
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Passport photo page
· Contact details and 5 available days and times available for interview
· Include in the subject heading the reference no. TZTA04A
We are looking forward to hearing from you.