ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China - EF Tianjin
EF English First
Positions: 6 x Full time Young Learner English language teacher
2 x Full time Business English language teacher
Reference No. TJTA05A
Due to our continuous expansion, English First Tianjin is looking to enlarge our teaching team. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
EF Tianjin stands as a proud and well established member of the global EF community. Our first school opened in 2001 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 5 schools providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 4 to 14 years old, as well as some adult and business English classes.
Young Learner Jobs
The main age group range from 7 to 14 years old, although classes are also offered to younger students and teenagers as well, ensuring teachers teach a wide variety of ages and abilities. This age group requires a lot of energy and passion as well as the ability to create excitement and fun in the classroom. Teachers are encouraged to use their creativity to really bring the lesson alive and make the most of a variety of activities such as role plays, group work, competitions, drama, stories and songs.
Classes are student centered, using the ‘communicative approach’ with the aim of developing students’ spoken skills in the most real and meaningful ways. The class sizes are kept small, to an average of 8-12 students, which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier. All students are placement tested when they first arrive at the school to ensure they are placed in the correct level and studying alongside students of the same ability.
Business English Jobs
Corporate Language Training Unit (CLT) with repeated contracts from multinational companies such as Siemens, Proctor & Gamble, Airbus and GSK to name but a few. We are currently one of the leading providers of Corporate Training in Tianjin and this aspect of our business is growing steadily. We pride ourselves on providing quality language courses enabling students to operate more effectively in their business environment. Courses typically cover business skills such as delivering presentations, participating in meetings, report writing, emailing and phone calling. The ideal candidate will have a business background as well as some relevant teaching experience.
Tianjin – The city
Tianjin is located 85 miles east of Beijing, near the coast. The capital can be reached in half an hour by fast train. As China’s third largest city with a population of over 10 million people, Tianjin has a rich history and has witnessed many important events since it was given its name in 1404. Evidence of its history is still visible in the old British and Italian concessions, the port and European architectures.
The best known scenic spots and historical sites include the Panshan Scenery Area, the Park on the Water, the Garden of Tranquility, the Palace of Heavenly Empress and even a section of the Great Wall of China at the Huangya Pass.
For more information on the city of Tianjin have a look at these sites:
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
Total monthly package value of 13,000 – 16,000 RMB per month (gross), which breaks down as follows:
· Excellent salary: 7,500 – 10,100 RMB per month depending on experience
· Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school (or 2000 RMB allowance)
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· 12 months worldwide ERIKA travel, property and health insurance
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Plenty of passion and energy
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan Wang at jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent photo
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Passport photo page
· Include in the subject heading the reference no. TJTA05A
We are looking forward to hearing from you.