ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China and earn a top-end salary!
Teaching Experience have been working in the industry for 1 years, they guarantee a legitimate teaching job abroad before you leave your home country. A working visa is processed while you work at your current position and you can quite easily jet-set off to your new teaching career abroad without any teaching or related work experience.
From the moment you land in China, your host school will begin helping you adjust to life in your new home. The benefits of an ESL job teaching English in China include:
- A monthly salary of between 10.000-22.000RMB
- Free flights
- Airport pickup
- Free housing at most schools
- Z‘ visa sponsorship (working visa to legally teach English in China)
- Health insurance coverage
- Many of our schools provide a housing allowance and/or flight stipend
- Contract completion bonus