ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Maxus English - Maxus Formacion - Spain
Year founded: 2013
Location: Barakaldo city centre
Number of students: 100+
Number of teachers: 4
Minimum student age: 3
Maximum class size: 8-10
Types of course offered
General English: VYL, YL, Teens, Adults.
One to one and group classes
Communicative approach methodology. ICT in the classrooms. CEFR based assessment for learners.
Anticipate, meet and respond to the expectations and needs of our customers, and society in general for their education and training in the use of languages, especially English.
To do this, Maxus advances in the use of new technologies and teaching methodologies, providing the members of the organization with the necessary tools and knowledge, ensuring this way the development of a high quality service, efficient in the use of its resources and effective in the learning of languages.
We are a "glocalised" training centre, we think globally but act locally:
- We want the community in which we reside to be ready for the future.
- We want our community to improve and advance.
- We want companies in our community to innovate and grow internationally.
Vision Statement :
Our aim is to be:
-A local and regional leader in language training and become the first choice for our neighbours of the Greater Bilbao and Barakaldo areas.
-A technologically advanced, socially responsible and pedagogically innovative organization.
- Cooperation: contribute, help, support and meet expectations.
- Ethical attitude: be responsible, professional, with moral integrity, and respect for all people.
- Loyalty: never mislead members of the organization, clients or stakeholders.
- Innovation: constantly updating the teaching methodologies and technologies that support and/or help them.
- Decorum: always act with honesty and decency.
- Advance: develop skills and abilities of the members of our organization.
- Diversity: provide a wide range of services and products while foreseeing potential needs of our clients.