ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
I am a 47 year old native speaker English language teacher from Nottingham, and have been teaching English to all ages and different nationalities for 10 years. I have taught in private language schools, face to face at home and online using Skype. I am experienced in group/classroom and one to one teaching. Whatever your level, I can help you with any aspect of your English language needs.
For example, I can improve your skills and confidence in order to:
- express yourself and converse more fluently in English
- pronounce English correctly
- read and write in English
- use English at work and in business
If you are studying I can:
- help you develop your researching and referencing skills for academic courses
- provide tuition to help you with your essays
- prepare you for seminars and presentations
- prepare summaries of your reading material
- proofread and correct your writing
I understand how much hard work it takes to learn a language and how serious you are about becoming an excellent user of English. I also know that students progress fastest with a friendly and experienced teacher who makes them feel comfortable and makes lessons interesting and fun by using modern teaching methods. I provide my students with a personal learning plan based upon their specific needs and, if requested, additional material for study in your own time to help you progress faster